Friday, April 29, 2011

One Word....

And I know I'm probably going to get some heat for this one, but alas...my word is:

BORING!

Sorry, but I DON'T like it! It's just my opinion. I just am NOT impressed with this dress at all. I DO like the lace and the top half of the dress. What I DON'T like is the bottom, how it comes together with the rest of the dress, and the overall dated look the dress has. It's being said all over the Internet that the dress channeled the one Grace Kelly wore...and HELLO! that was in the 50's. Blah! I get it that a princess should have classic elegance and I know that's probably what Kate wanted, but still, find a way to do that in a modern way. This dress reminded me of so many dresses I've seen in pictures from back in my grandmother's day when she got married. It's 2011 people, not 1953! Kate has a great sense of style. I wish she would have chosen a dress that seemed to suit her better, because I just feel that she missed the boat with this one. :(

* The wedding itself seemed flawless and very sweet. There's no denying Kate is beautiful and that she seems to be extremely happy. I'm excited for Kate and her Prince!






No comments:

Post a Comment